Holiday Cottage in Steeple Ashton Wiltshire
Steeple Ashton is a conservation village with many fine examples of early architecture. Situated in West Wiltshire, close to the Somerset border and at the south of the Cotswolds.
There is a traditional pub which serves good food, an excellent village shop with coffee bar, and the magnificent St Mary’s Church, known as a “pocket cathedral”.
This is an area steeped in Heritage and with numerous Beautiful Gardens. Perfect for visiting the noteworthy locations of Bath; Stonehenge; Avebury; Longleat; Stourhead; Lacock; Wells; Salisbury and Wilton.
The ideal location for a Wiltshire self catering holiday cottage rental near Bath and Stonehenge.
Prices from £250.00
Coachmans Cottage is a spacious, single storey, all ground floor, Wiltshire holiday cottage, with 2 bedrooms. Idyllic for 2 guests but fully equipped for 4. Furnished throughout in classic Georgian style. Soft lighting, comfortable furnishings and immaculately clean. Easy to use log effect fire during the winter months, full guest controlled heating and constant hot water. WiFi. Private courtyard garden and parking. Children over 10 years old welcome.
- 2 Bedrooms. Sleeps 4. An all Ground Floor Cottage. Owner living next door.
- Stunning English Country Cottage in a Village on the Wiltshire/Somerset Border
- Pretty Courtyard Garden & Private Parking for 1 car. WiFi. Heating, Double glazing.
- Steeple Ashton, a conservation village with a walkable pub and shop
- Ideal location to explore Bath, Stonehenge, Lacock and Longleat