Holiday Cottage Near Stonehenge
UNESCO sites Stonehenge and little sister Avebury.
Be prepared to be trully stunned by the stones at Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England. Consisting of a ring of standing stones, with each standing stone around 13 feet high, seven feet wide and weighing around 25 tons. Awesome is an understatement!
The Stonehenge visitor centre tells the story behind this amazing feat, bringing the past to life.
Don't forget to wander around Avebury too. In addition to the 3 circles of stones (which you can wander around at leisure), you are in the heart of the village, enjoy a welcome break from site seeing at The Red Lion, There is the Avebury Museum.
And Avebury Manor, the restoration was televised and presented by Penelpoe Keith and Paul Martin.
Prices from £250.00
Coachmans Cottage is a spacious, single storey, all ground floor, Wiltshire holiday cottage, with 2 bedrooms. Idyllic for 2 guests but fully equipped for 4. Furnished throughout in classic Georgian style. Soft lighting, comfortable furnishings and immaculately clean. Easy to use log effect fire during the winter months, full guest controlled heating and constant hot water. WiFi. Private courtyard garden and parking. Children over 10 years old welcome.
- 2 Bedrooms. Sleeps 4. An all Ground Floor Cottage. Owner living next door.
- Stunning English Country Cottage in a Village on the Wiltshire/Somerset Border
- Pretty Courtyard Garden & Private Parking for 1 car. WiFi. Heating, Double glazing.
- Steeple Ashton, a conservation village with a walkable pub and shop
- Ideal location to explore Bath, Stonehenge, Lacock and Longleat