Self catering holiday cottage for Bath University visits
A 2 bedroom stunning cottage for 4 guests in a village outside of Bath but on the University side of town.
If you want to be within easy reach of Bath University but don’t want the noise, hustle and bustle of actually staying in the city then Coachmans Cottage is ideal for you.
Located in the heart of the conservation village of Steeple Ashton and just off the Village Green, Coachmans Cottage is a short stroll away from the traditional village pub which serves good food or you could order a take-away from the pub to enjoy in the peace and quiet of the cottage. There is a very well stocked local award wining shop in the village too.
Coachman has allocated off street parking for one car, something rarely found in Bath. Wifi, and all that you would expect from a cottage independently assessed and awarded 4 Stars with a coveted Gold Award. Take a look at our 5 star reviews, all posted by past guests.
Prices from £250.00
Coachmans Cottage is a spacious, single storey, all ground floor, Wiltshire holiday cottage, with 2 bedrooms. Idyllic for 2 guests but fully equipped for 4. Furnished throughout in classic Georgian style. Soft lighting, comfortable furnishings and immaculately clean. Easy to use log effect fire during the winter months, full guest controlled heating and constant hot water. WiFi. Private courtyard garden and parking. Children over 10 years old welcome.
- 2 Bedrooms. Sleeps 4. An all Ground Floor Cottage. Owner living next door.
- Stunning English Country Cottage in a Village on the Wiltshire/Somerset Border
- Pretty Courtyard Garden & Private Parking for 1 car. WiFi. Heating, Double glazing.
- Steeple Ashton, a conservation village with a walkable pub and shop
- Ideal location to explore Bath, Stonehenge, Lacock and Longleat