Terms and Conditions
Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
Terms and Conditions of Coachmans Cottage Steeple Ashton Wiltshire.
The contract between the client and the proprietor shall be made, subject to the following conditions.
- Coachmans Cottage is let on a short-term holiday let, for the period specified on the booking confirmation, for the maximum number of persons as specified not to exceed 2. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to the entire party if this condition is not observed. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the client has taken out holiday cancellation insurance.
- No smoking is permitted on the premises. No children. No hen or stag parties.
- The period of hire shall be from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and shall end at 10.00am on the day of departure. The rental charged includes electric, central heating (seasonally dependent), hot water.
- To make a booking, forward completed Booking Form and 1/3rd deposit, or payment in full. 1/3rd deposit is to be paid where a booking is made MORE than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. Balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of your holiday. Non payment of the balance will be construed as a cancellation and we therefore reserve the right to let elsewhere. Full payment is to be paid where a booking is made LESS than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday and for all Short Breaks.
- When you book, you will be asked to make your payment through our secure online payment system. We accept payment by credit card/debit card or by bank transfer (Sterling).
- Any cancellation made by the client for whatever reason, shall be in writing and sent by recorded delivery or email to Miss P. Hornsey. The full balance is payable and your deposit is not refundable, unless we can re-let the property. If we can re-let the full duration of your cancelled stay, we will refund your deposit and balance less 10% administration fee, minimum fee £25.00. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the client has taken out holiday cancellation insurance.
- The client takes full responsibility for the property and must take all reasonable and proper care of its furniture, pictures, ornaments, fittings and effects whether in or on the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the hire period as at the beginning.
- Any damages or breakages caused must be paid for, after consultation with the owner as to the extent of damage or items broken. Items broken will be charged at the replacement cost but any damage to the fabric of the building, or furnishings will be quoted for by an independent source.
- Duty of care, Coachmans Cottage is maintained to a very high standard. In the event of a breakdown of any equipment, a repair or replacement will be found/fitted within 24 hours where possible and within 3 working days maximum. We are not responsible for any loss of enjoyment arising from the loss of use of any service or item within the specified time limit.
- Internet access is offered for recreational purposes only, for internet searching and email connectivity, not for movie downloads or any activity that exceeds reasonable use and is not meant for business use. Speed/service may vary depending on the package obtained by the owner which is provided free of charge. Should guests experience difficulties or loss of use the owner will not be held responsible.
- The client and members of their party cannot hold Miss P. Hornsey or her representatives, liable for any injury sustained, or any loss or damage to their belongings during their stay at Coachmans Cottage.
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time, for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repair or maintenance and undertake to advise the client of such a need as it arose, prior to entering the property.
- We reserve the right to make any alterations to the property at any time without prior notification to the client.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking and in exceptional circumstances to cancel, modify or alter arrangements made for the client, but will refund any monies in full already paid.
- Your booking assumes acceptance of these conditions in full.
- Your consent to receive emails from Coachmans Cottage will be assumed unless you have used the opt-out option.
- In case of any dispute the Law of England shall apply.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO THE ABOVE WHERE THE RENTAL IS FOR A SHORT TERM BUSINESS LET:
- Payment in full at the time of booking to include a damage deposit of £250.00.
- A booking will only be accepted for a maximum of 2 persons, in the event of this clause being broken access to Coachmans Cottage will be denied to all persons and the rental will be terminated with immediate effect. Any payments will not be refundable.
Terms and Conditions of Coachmans Cottage Steeple Ashton Wiltshire
Call Penny on +44 (0)1380 870764 for booking information.