Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in the comfort of Coachmans, located just off the Village Green.
Managed by the owner, living next door.
Steeple Ashton is a Conservation Village in West Wiltshire, close to the Somerset border.
Nearby: The UNESCO City of Bath. Bradford on Avon. N.T. Lacock.
English Heritage UNESCO Sites Stonehenge and Avebury. Longleat House and Safari Park. Bowood House. Stourhead Gardens. Westonbirt Arboretum. And much more.
- SPACIOUS 1 Bedroom Cottage for 2 Guests
- All Ground Floor Accommodation
- 18 ft Sitting Room
- 16 ft Bedroom
- Separate Dressing Room/Study
- Comfortably Equipped to a High Standard
- Private Courtyard Garden. On Street Parking
- Located in a No Through Lane off the Village Green
- Steeple Ashton a Wiltshire Conservation Village
- Walkable Bistro Pub and Shop
- Short Breaks. Open All Year
- Antiques by The Antiques Source
- Sign up to our Newsletter for info of promotions, events etc
What Guests Say
Cottage of your dreams.
What a lovely cottage Coachmans Cottage is! We have recently had a holiday there and as soon as we stepped inside we really felt at home. It is spotlessly clean and very tastefully decorated. Penny and her father, Peter are really friendly and work hard to keep Coachmans cottage to a very high standard. We strongly recommend it.
Mrs L Scott
10 out of 10.
From the moment you enter the gate into the tiny garden, all is pleasing to the senses. This cosy cottage has every comfort and every practical thing you could need is there, and it all works. Kitchen tiny but well-designed, Beautiful bedrooms with dreamy beds. Delighful colour-schemes. Hosts both caring and discreet. They will “go the extra mile for you”.